Thursday, January 24, 2013

Elimination Diet, Days 5 & 6

I'm combining days 5 and 6 for the sake of not having that much to report. Let's just say that day 5 sucked a big one. I weighed in at 113.4 in the morning following a big BM (TMI, I know) and weighed in at 115.2 during my evening weigh-in. For my Day 6 weigh-in, I tallied 113.0 pounds in the morning (because I starved the day before) and 114.4 pounds in the evening.

Why did day 5 suck so much? I'm starting to get tired of the foods. All of them. I hate lentils. And pineapples. And apples. And spinach. And especially cod (the worst food in the world, I'm convinced). I've tried all food combinations, and I'm not really able to do much with them. I was so tired of them yesterday that I really didn't eat much at all. This didn't impact my weight in the scales too much today, but I think it did impact it SOME. It was so pathetic that I'm not even bothering posting my food tracking from yesterday.

As far as the gym: today (day 6), I took a free day to let my muscles repair. Day 5 gym time was good, though. I almost went 5 miles combined with all my cardio machines (upright, stairmaster, and AMT), mostly because I did them before and after my weight routine. I worked triceps, abs, and worked on my form with squats yesterday.



So yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm stupidly excited about the prospect of adding broccoli to my diet tomorrow. And the next day, I get to add chicken (YAHOOOOO!!) and peppers (not black pepper, unfortunately). I'm SOOOOO glad.

2 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel! I was excited about broccoli too! The thing that got me through was macadamias... I ate so many of those, and still lot 3.5kg in the first week.

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm living off walnuts and pistachios right now! They're the only thing that tastes good.... (And I've lost 2.25 kg this first week!) Can't wait to steam some broccoli tonight, and I'm roasting chicken tomorrow!

      Delete