Monday, January 28, 2013

Elimination Diet, Day 10

This morning after weighing, I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. I'm not sensitive to brown rice! (Cue the angels singing and the Hallelujah Chorus.) Actually, I'm not quite sure I'm not sensitive or not. Since I'm not getting as many calories as I need, I'm not sure whether or not I should be gaining weight overnight, but my morning weights have stayed relatively the same, while my evening weights are LESS than my morning weights. I don't get it......I'm wondering if it's because I'm hitting the gym in the afternoon or because most of my eating is done at night, which would shift the two weights around, but the point is that I'm steadily losing weight, so I'm not sure if I am sensitive or not (but since I've been eating the foods that I'd normally be sensitive to during the day and losing weight, I'm going to water I'm not.) I haven't noticed any stomach bloat, and I've not noticed any headaches, drowsiness, or the like.

As predicted last night, my hammies hurt this morning. :) No wonder, either, after my workout yesterday. Today, I gave my legs a break and worked my biceps and abs, with a little bit of pecs thrown in. I really had a LOT of energy today, which was wonderful, and my stat are as follows:


I've been burning about 700 calories in the gym every day, and I am starting to really enjoy my workouts. It's my time to zone out and just focus on myself. I would have done more cardio, but I had to get back home to prepare for my boyfriend coming in. And he definitely did, and came bearing gifts of apology:




This my first time meeting Aldo, and I have to say he's just as adorable as this picture depicts him to be. :)

Tomorrow I have an appointment with an allergist who's going to be testing me, so I'm not sure how that's going to affect my diet or my progress, but I'll let y'all know how that goes. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment