Monday, January 21, 2013

Body Shots - 1/21/2013 - Gauging where I'm at

I looked high and low for a swimsuit, but they're all packed up. Thus, I picked some boyshorts and a matching top to take these pictures in (which are actually probably more covering than a swimsuit!).

As the caption says, I've been working out for about eight weeks--I started on November 27 (after gorging myself on EVERYTHING). I hope to have a lot more definition by the time summer rolls around, and I'd LOVE to have some cuts in my legs.


Compared to where I was 8 weeks ago, I look TONS better. :) I wish I had some proper before pictures to display.

2 comments:

  1. I think you look amazing already. Hard to understand how your weight is "breaking your heart." Interested in your process but it seems like you are in great shape already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! Before I started law school/studied for the bar exam, I regularly weighed between 112 and 115, resting weight. This past summer, I stopped working out altogether, and started eating a LOT of processed foods instead of cooking it myself. Then when I was done and moved back into my parents' house, I stayed sedentary and was in a rut. I'm lucky to have good muscle memory, and thankfully I was able to get back into decent shape in the gym in a relatively short period of time, but I want to be strong and healthy, and I don't feel like I'm there yet. :) I'm hoping the photos will help me stay motivated, and I already feel a lot better knowing I'm being proactive.

      Delete