Thursday, March 28, 2013

Body shots (3.28.13)

I know I don't update as much as I should, but since I'm not on a strict diet regimen, I feel as though I have less to write about. Regardless, I've still been hitting the gym super hard, and have a bunch of strength goals I hope to achieve within the next two months. In order to facilitate this, I located and implemented a 12-week strength training program to (a) reach these goals and (b) to prevent the dreaded plateau people all too often encounter with their everyday workout routine. This particular program employs lots of Olympic weightlifting moves, including power cleans, snatches, squats, and lunges. And I really do think I'm getting stronger! I guess we'll know at the end of the 12 weeks!

Something else I've decided to keep doing is a monthly body shots progression session. How's that for rhyming? I'm going to post the regular size of this month's shots first, and I am also posting a slideshow that I will continue to update as my progress becomes more apparent with each month.


Here is the slideshow:


Kizoa slideshow: Body Progress Thus Far.... - Slideshow

I can really tell the difference between my upper body, in particular my pecs, shoulders, and biceps. I also notice a bit more stridation on top of my ribs.

Today, I also took my body measurements, including my body fat:

Although I've gained a bit of weight from the last time I measured, I'm pleased to report I've lost even more off my hips! :) I also gained .25 of an inch on each calf! I'm not sure why, but the tops of my thighs have gone up, while the bottoms of them have decreased, but I don't mind seeing as how my overall hip measurement is less.

Tomorrow I'll post the 12-week strength training program I'm pursuing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment